- Keyhole Surgery for Stomach, Intestine, Colon and Rectum.
- Anorectal diseases; Hemorrhoids, fissures and Fistula
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Colorectal Cancer.
- Breast Disease, Benign and Malignant
- Thyroid Surgery
- Keyhole Surgery for Gallbladder, Liver, Spleen and Hernias
- Pelvic Floor Disorder; Constipation, Pain, Incontinence and Prolapse
- Bariatric (weight loss) surgery: Sleeve Gastrectomy and Bypass.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY (MIS)
- Minimally invasive surgery for Rectal Tumors with short hospital stay (overnight) including early cancer.
- Video-Endoscopic Treatment of complex anal Fistulas (VAAFT)
- Video Endoscopic Treatment Pilonidal sinus (EPSIT) as day surgery.
- Keyhole Surgery for excessive sweating of hands and feet (hyperhydrosis).
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopy including treatment of bleeding ulcers and varices, excision of polyps, dilatation of strictures (narrowing of gullet) and insertion of stents for benign and malignant conditions
- Diagnostic and therapeutic lower GI endoscopy (colonoscopy) including screening for cancer, removal of polyps by various tech techniques (SMR, ESD etc…), dilatation of benign and malignant strictures and insertion of Expandable Metallic Stents
- Trans-anal ultrasound for assessment of anal sphincters, chronic anal pain, recurrent and complex anal fistulas.
- Trans-rectal ultrasound for staging of rectal tumours, benign and malignant (cancer staging)
- Endoscopic treatment of morbid obesity including insertion of all types of gastric balloons and Botox injection.
- Complete assessment of Colorectal and anorectal diseases by:
- Full clinical assessment.
- Endoscopic examination.
- Pelvic floor ultrasound for diagnosis of chronic pain, constipation and pelvic organ prolapse
- Motility studies,Anorectal Manometry, Rectal sensation and compliance.
- High resolution 3D pelvic floor physiological studies
- Bowel function X-Rays (defecography)
- Outpatient treatment of piles, including laser, radiofrequency, cryotherapy, band ligation and other methods of painless treatment.
- Outpatient treatment of anal fissures and fistulas by most up to date methods including fistula plugs, endoscopic treatment, chemical sphincterotomy (Botox injection) and others.
- Outpatient treatment of faecal incontinence applying most up to date techniques like gatekeeper and Injection of bulking agents
- Posterior Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) for treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence, functional constipation and other pelvic floor disorders.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for treatment of Chronic constipation, chronic pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence and pelvic floor disorders.
Major Surgical Procedures
- Keyhole (Laparoscopic) Colorectal Surgery
- Keyhole (Laparoscopic) Bariatric Surgery: Sleeve Gastrectomy and Bypass
- Keyhole (Laparoscopic) Hernia Repair
- Keyhole (Laparoscopic) Surgery of Gallbladder, Liver and Spleen
- Thyroid Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Pelvic Floor Surgery