Dr. Rashmi Kulkarni
Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioner
Dr. Rashmi is an Ayurvedic practitioner with over 8 years of experience in India and UAE, focusing on health and vigor with a focus to treat the root cause of disease in a holistic way.
Dr. Rashmi specializes in the diagnosis and management of disorders using Prakriti Parikshan (body type analysis), Nadi Parikshan (pulse diagnosis).
Expertise in Treatment
- Shodhana Therapy (Body detox and Purification Treatment)
- Shamana Therapy (Palliative Treatment)
- Pathya Vyavastha (Prescription of Diet and Activity)
- Satvavajaya (Psychotherapy)
- Rasayana Therapy (use of Immunomodulators and Rejuvenation Medicines)
Dr. Rashmi has extensive experience treating patients suffering from Anxiety and depression using a mind-body-soul approach, as well as mindfulness meditation and yoga.
B.A.M.S(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
M.D (Masters in Ayurveda)
- Orthopedic disorders
- Gastric disorders
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Arthritis/Joints pain
- Skin Disorders- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Scalp disorders and Hair fall
- Post-delivery care
- Rejuvenation Therapy
‘’Evaluation of therapeutic effect of Vachadi Ghrita in patients of mild to moderate depression’’
(Published 2017-Medicine) International journal of research in Ayurveda and pharmacy · Jun 21, 2017
Dr.Rashmi with her experience and various Animal and Clinical model trials has developed a herbal formulation to treat bleeding internal hemorrhoids.
Patent number – IN 201821013974