Mr. Anil Daniel Prasad
Physiotherapist (Sports / Musculoskeletal)
Mr. Anil Daniel is an experienced physiotherapist specialized in sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy. He has vast experience in India and in the UAE evaluating and treating patients with simple and complex sports, orthopedic, and occupational health injuries.
His principal areas of focus include evaluation and treatment in the chronic joint, tendon, muscle injuries. He utilizes a wide array of treatment options including manual and exercises therapy techniques that include soft tissue mobilization, muscle energy techniques, HVLT manipulation for the spine and peripheral joints, taping (Kinesio Taping, and sports taping), Dry Needling, in addition, to exercise interventions. He does, Shockwave therapy for chronic tendon injuries were other conservative treatment has not responded. He does incorporate Musculoskeletal Ultrasound scans for diagnostic and rehabilitation.
He believes movement is key to keeping joints healthy He regularly attends seminars and conferences and speaks on the benefits of exercise, injury prevention, and physiotherapy. He was the Sports Physiotherapist for athletes-ATP Players, the UAE Polo Team in 2016 and 2017; and World Champion Squash Player.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Scan
- Certificate on Modern Orthopedic Medicine ETGOM Cyriax Peripheral Joints – Belgium
- Certified Shockwave Therapist (ISMST)
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy – Australia
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance –
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India