Senior Orthopedic consultants offering exceptional care at Westminster Ortho Med Clinic – Dubai.
Our highly skilled and specialized Orthopedic consultants at Westminster Ortho Med Clinic treat the most complex cases within their own fields. We provide the highest quality of surgical and non-surgical care to adult patients and children with a whole spectrum of orthopedic complaints, including acute injuries such as broken bones and torn ligaments, more severe injuries which require complex reconstruction, and long-term conditions such as arthritis and nerve compression. We also treat patients with sports injuries, from the occasional enthusiast to the elite athlete.
Experienced senior consultants offering exceptional care:
Our group of established orthopedic consultants care for their patients by:
- Involving patients in decisions regarding their treatment
- Providing individualized care based on our patient’s specific symptoms and requirements
- Engaging in multidisciplinary teamwork to ensure that our patients’ non-surgical care is optimized
- Using surgery only when required and appropriate, and after a thorough discussion of potential risks and benefits
- Maintaining and advancing our own surgical skills and techniques through ongoing professional development.
Clinical specializations offered by our consultants:
- Treating Common orthopedic problems
- Treating Low Back pain, neck pain, Sciatica
- Arthritis Management
- Trauma Procedures
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Treating Bone Tumor
- Treating Scoliosis or kyphosis
- Treating Symptomatic spondylolisthesis (Slippage of Vertebrae)
- Providing nonoperative treatment of a variety of sports-related injuries and conditions, acute or chronic, adult, or great child.
- Treating a variety of acute and overuse injuries, such as sprains, strains, tendonitis, and fractures, as well as providing therapeutic injections, evaluating, and managing concussions, and counseling about a return to play.
- Treatment of sports injuries and treating athletes for anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and meniscus injuries, shoulder dislocations, fractures, and other injuries using the most up-to-date techniques.
- Providing individualized rehabilitation plans that may help them return to their previous levels of performance and prevent future injuries.
- Arthroscopic surgery of all joints, either large (shoulder, hip, knee) or small (elbow, wrist, ankle).
- Degenerative joint disease surgery
- Osteotomies around the knee
- Uni-compartmental knee replacement
- Joint replacement surgeries: shoulder, elbow, hip, knee.
- Joint fusion
- Revision surgery for failed primary surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery