Orthopaedics is the diagnosis and treatment of bone, joints, and skeleton-related problems.
Our orthopaedic consultants specialize in various parts of the body such as hips, knees, ankles, hands, feet, shoulders, and elbows.
Services offered by our Orthopedic Consultants are:
- General Orthopedic Non- Surgical care
- Treatment and management of:
- Head and Neck Pain
- Herniated discs and degenerative disc disease
- Elbow and shoulder pain
- Knee joint pain
- Hip joint pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy (pinched nerve)
- Peripheral neuropathy (Diabetic nerve pain)
- Myofascial (Muscular) pain
- Pelvic pain
- Foot and Ankle injuries and treatment
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Arthritis Management
- Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Simple and Complex Trauma Care
- Bone Tumor treatment
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Foot clinic for congenital or acquired deformities
- Diabetic Foot clinic and total care
- Treatment of Degenerative Disease of Hip, Knees, and shoulder joints.
- Meniscal and Ligament injuries
- Hip and Knee Joints replacement and Adult Reconstruction surgeries
- Sports Medicine Services
- Post Traumatic care
- Paediatric Fractures or Dislocations
- Management of Flat foot, club foot (Ponseti/surgery) / DDH (Brace/Pelvic & femoral osteotomy)/ Perthes/ knock knee / bowed leg/ cerebral palsy (brace/tendon release), CVT.
- Complex musculoskeletal trauma treatment
- Surgical management of acute fractures of the upper/lower limbs/delayed or nonunion.
- Reconstruction/meniscectomy/ankle arthroscopy.
- Management of chronic tendinopathy.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) A natural, non-surgical technique to heal & rejuvenate damaged joints, tissues & bones
Book an Appointment
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL
+971 4 276 5606