Dr. Ali Zargar
Dr. Ali Zargar is a specialist psychiatrist, graduated in Doctorate’s Degree of Medicine in 2002 and received his doctorate in Psychiatry Board Certification in 2009 from Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. With 13 years of practical experience in the specialized field of psychiatry, Dr. Ali Zargar had the experience of encountering and treating a numerous number of patients with different cultures and different psychiatric disorders and have tried to improve their quality of life by applying best international standards and methods.
During these years, he had the experience of working with other high-skilled specialists, including neurologists, orthopedic specialists, rheumatologists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, in the field of treatment of psychological components of physical diseases Considering the impact of various factors on the occurrence or exacerbation of psychiatric disorders according to the bio-psycho-social model, in addition to drug treatment, he has used counseling, behavioral therapy and cognitive therapy to complete the treatment process.
- Mood and anxiety disorders (depression and Bipolar disorder, GAD, phobia, obsession)
- Child psychiatry (ADHD, enuresis, autism etc.)
- Eating disorders (Bulimia, anorexia nervosa)
- Sexual disorders (lack of desire, impotence, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation etc.)
- Substance related disorders (such as alcohol, cigarettes, etc.)
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- Sleep disorders (insomnia, nightmare, restless leg syndrome etc.)
- elderly psychiatric disorders (Alzheimer disease, depression and anxiety)
- psychosomatic disorder (digestive problems, musculoskeletal pains and headaches)
- Psychiatry Board Certification, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran, 2009
- Doctorate’s Degree of Medicine, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran, 2002.
- Licensed as medicine, Isfahan, Iran, 2002
- Licensed as Psychiatric, Isfahan, Iran, 2009
- Licensed as specialist psychiatry by Dubai Health Authority (DHA), 2022
- 2002-Present, A member of Medical Council of I.R.IRAN
- 2009-Present, A member of Isfahan psychiatrist Association
- Mehrdad Salehi, Ali Zargar, and Mohammad Arash Ramezani (Effects of Dextromethorphan on reducing methadone dosage in opium addicts undergoing methadone maintenance therapy: A double blind randomized clinical trial) – Journal Research in Medical Sciences, (Oct 2011); 16(10): 1354–1360. PMID: 22973331
- Zargar F, Pourkamali T, Moradi A, Zargar A (Family functioning in girls attempted to escape from home versus those with no such attempt in Isfahan city in 2006) Journal of Research in Behavioral Sciences,(Isfahan University of Medical Sciences; 2006; v 7 (n1) DOI: 20.1001.1.17352029.13126.96.36.199.2