Dr. Ishrat Khan is an orthopedic surgeon and Director of Westminster Ortho Med Clinic in Dubai Healthcare City. After finishing his medical degree he received training in orthopedic surgery in the United Kingdom and Ireland where he did his Fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons of England and Ireland. He also completed his master’s degree in Orthopedic Surgery from the University of Dundee, Scotland and is a Fellow of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
Adding to his extensive work experience in several hospitals in the UK and Ireland Dr. Khan developed a special interest in foot and ankle surgeries, knee, and hip surgeries, simple and complex trauma management. He did his Fellowship training in the foot, ankle and soft tissue knee reconstruction in the knee unit in the Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Trust Hospitals in England.
- Fellow, European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Switzerland
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Fellowship, Royal College of Surgeons, United Kingdom
- Masters of Orthopedics, University of Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Diploma of Sports Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, Ireland
- Medical Degree, Nalanda Medical College, India